Visiting the United States of America may seem overwhelming at first, but if you ensure your passports and visa requirements are in order and study up on our culture, you’ll find traveling in the USA to be simple! AustinRaceHotels.com would like to make your stay as comfortable as possible, so we’re providing useful links to information about passports, visas, driving, and American (and Texan!) cultures for your convenience. Remember to find your Austin hotel right here, and feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Entering the USA: Passports, Visas, Immigrations
- Tourist and Business Visas
- Immigrations, Customs, Passports
- Admission into the United States
- Foreign Embassies in the U.S.
- Consular Offices in Texas
- Translators and Linguists in Austin
- Austin Travelers and Visitors Center
American Culture & Laws: Driving, Hotel Standards, Restaurant Customs
- A Brit’s Guide to Driving in the USA
- American Hotel, Restaurant, and Social Customs
- Air Travel – Prohibited and Restricted Items
Texas Culture and Travel
- Customs for F1 Visitors – Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- What Someone From the UK Can Expect When Traveling to Texas
- Smithville Offers Southern Hospitality for F1 Visitors
- Hill Country Vineyards & Wine Trails (Map Included!)
- East Austin’s Hidden Gems – Visitor’s Guide
- Lockhart: BBQ Capital of Texas
Want to share your tips and experiences with others who are planning their trip to the USA? Send us a message with your ideas!
- Allianz Travel Insurance. Get a free quote.
- Car Rental: Visiting the U.S. or Canada? Get 15% off a weekly (5+days) rental!