2013 Circuit of the Americas Helicopter Shuttle Reservations Page
Bookmark this page – once again, we’ll be offering reservations for helicopter shuttles to and from the Circuit of the Americas via our friends at Austin Helicopter Tours! Check back to this page for updates or send us an email for an information request.
Please be sure you understand the policies at the bottom of this page and the terms and conditions before requesting your Austin F1™ Helicopter Shuttle reservation.
Reservation Information and Policies
- Reservations must be paid in full at time of booking
- Limit one carry on per person, may not exceed 15 pounds
- Passengers must arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure time or will receive a rescheduled time, subject to very limited availability.
Required Travel Documents
- Passengers must present valid credentials or tickets for the event at check-in
- Passengers must present an unexpired government-issued picture ID at check-in to include a driver’s license, passport, resident or military ID.
- Passengers under 18 must also provide an original birth certificate and be accompanied by a legal guardian at the time of departure
Carry On Policy
- Only one carry on per person
- Carry on cannot weigh more than 15 pounds
- Only small carry on items such as a purse or backpack will be permitted
- All carry ons must be soft bags
- All carry ons are subject to search
Cancellation and rain out policy
- All cancellations must be received by date to be determined before each race. After that date cancellations cannot be made.
- Price includes a $50 registration fee that cannot be refunded in case of cancellation or inclement weather.
Austin Helicopter Tours is a short drive from both downtown and the Austin Airport at 10301 F.M. 969, Austin, TX, 78724
View Austin Helicopter Tours in a larger map